Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mar 03, 2010

Well friends and family,


I find myself under a situation that I have to go back under the knife. There is a lot of infection deep down in my heal. It is causing me a lot of pain. It is not getting better but worse with redness and lovely oozing. Nice huh? Well around here we talk to each other about all kinds of body functions. Dr. Liz (a new volunteer doctor from the states) is going to try and put me under again with that tripping medicine and then cut right into me and try to clean out the infection. This will all take place in a couple of hours when things die down at the hospital. I tell you all of this cause now I am feeling concerned and I need prayer warriors for my foot. I see now how fast it can go from bad to worse in such a short time. I know it is going to kill me too to not be able to walk around. Any of you who know me know what I am talking about. I am going to have to keep my foot up and not walk on it. Boring!!!

I want to thank all of you who sent me encouraging letters. I feel so blessed to have so many good friends. I miss you all so very much.

Love,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment