Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Listening God!

I thought it was hopeless.  I thought that there was no way to help this child.  The mother came to me out of desperation.  She didn't know what else to do.  When I saw him I had no idea what I was going to do for him.  After talking to the mother and asking her many questions I went into my house and in my kitchen I just cried.  I thought why am I crying for a child I don't even know?  How can I love this child more than his mother?  I felt like it was neglect on her part.  I prayed for God to show me what to do.  I have only seen one other baby starving to death like this one.  I got myself together and went out to give the mother a paper to go to the hospital to put him on IV to hydrate him and give him parasite medicine along with other vitamins.   I also made her a big batch of bwee with a lot of different nutrients in it for her to give to him as much as he would take it.  We had to spoon feed him the liquid to even get him to take it so it would just slide down his throat.  After a few days they went home and a couple days ago she came to me to thank me for my help.  She thinks as though it was a miracle.  She said that others tried to help her but he never showed such an improvement and within just 2 weeks.  Praise God!     

Psalms 22:24 

For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help. 


BEFORE AFTER TWO WEEKS!











Tammy Parker


Jamie phone: +235 93 46 46 35 
Tammy phone: +235 95 25 86 58 

Jamie & Tammy Parker 
Hopital Adventiste de Bere 
52 Boite Postale 
Kelo, TChad 
Afique 

All donations can be sent to: 

Harrison SDA Church 
P.O. Box 969 
Harrison,  TN  37341 

Make Checks payable to: 
Harrison SDA Church 
Earmark:  "The Bere Project" 

No comments:

Post a Comment