Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Been in N'Djamena for the last 6 days

September 26,2010

Hello Everyone,


I just want to send out a general explanation to all of you as to why you have not heard from me. I have been in N'Djamena for the last 6 days. I did not have Internet and so I have not been able to download everyones emails. I am so sorry that I have left so many of you wondering if I am even getting your emails. I want to respond to each one of you so give me a day or two to catch up. I have gone through and read them all and I want to thank you all for all your generous donations for the children in Bere'. And I also want to thank you for the encouraging words to help us through difficult times. Thank you for all the prayers. Thank you for supporting our mission here in the bush in Bere'.

Blessings,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment