Monday, April 5, 2010

Mama Cory

Mama Cory


In God's eyes, success as a wife and mother, is far more important than success in a career.

Her children rise up and call her blessed ; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:28

A women with a heart as big as Africa, that loves everyone. Unconditional love for the people, the kids, and for the country. A giving spirit that goes far and beyond the call of duty. Willing to do anything she is asked to do without hesitation and question. I know I could learn a lot and apply it to my life, from her character. A character after Christ. A women that left everything. All the comforts of her life to sell everything and follow the calling of God. To go to a continent around the world that she had never been to. Moving past her fears, tho they were there, to follow were she knew that she was being called. Mama Cory is just not special to me but the people of Chad Africa. I praise the Lord daily for having our paths cross in our own separate lives. So that I would find my soul mate and live our lives in the work of the Lord. I am a blessed man. I am so proud of her and look forward to seeing how much we can accomplish in our life time doing Gods work. She is the very best wife, mother, friend, and coworker any one could every hope for. I look forward growing old with Mama Cory.

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment