Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I offended


 

 Some people took offense that I would take a picture of something so crude so I wanted to show you the picture I did take.  The guy was standing up getting ready to go on his merry way.  I was just wanting to show everyone how close he was and how dirty the place is.  I wrote this story because I wanted to show everyone that it is not all wonderful here just handing out food and clothes to the needy.  Sometimes the life here can be so different that it is almost like I have to reprogram my brain to except things again.  I know I am ok living here and there are many blessings to being in a place like this but it is like I go through a little culture shock every time I come back.  If you only want me to share the stories of helping people than I can do that.  I don't have to share everything in my life here I just thought it would be interesting to some to hear it all. 


Love and blessings, 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment