Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mum

Many people call me Mum. I am happy to have the name cause here it is a sign of love and respect. Sometimes they call me "Mama Cory" and for the first time yesterday was called "Mama Tony" I love it. I am so happy to say that now I am receiving thank you letters and I want to share them with you. Cause if it were not for all of you we would not be able to have this opportunity to receive all the blessings that comes from loving the people here.
Dear Mum!
How are you? Hello! I hope you are fine with all your family. Dear Mum, just to thank you so much for you kindness towards me and all my family. I thank God so much because I am an Orphan, I didn't know how to do in my life, but God had a plan for me. I thank God again for bringing you in my country "Chad" particularly in my village "Bere" to help people. I wish God to use each of us for his mission. I am so glad to see your help on the other orphans in our college and primary school, as we are human beings, we don't know what to do exactly to make you happy, but God is the only one that can make you happy. I will be praying for you and your family. Have a good stay in my country "Chad".
Your son, Valery

No comments:

Post a Comment