Monday, August 3, 2009

News from the Parkers

Hello. I am Margaret and I was with the Parkers for a few weeks in Bere. I returned to Chicago a week ago, but have been ill (unlike the Parkers!) since then. I have photos and a letter from Tammy that I need to enter into the blog, and I will do so as soon as I can.

In the mean time, I wanted to write a short note to tell everyone that they are well and getting settled into new (and very different) lives.

Though the adjustment continues to be challenging, everyone is busy, healthy and safe. Cory and Brichelle are exploring and making crowds of new friends. Jamie and Tammy are unbelievably busy, yet their broad smiles brighten everyone they see. In a very short time, they have brought so much to the Hospital and the community.

I promise more info and lots of photos very soon and apologize for the delay.

Margaret


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Margaret. That's great and we look forward to it. Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete